Thursday 1 November 2012

Saying it Out Loud


This task is all about committing to making a change. Committing to ourselves; committing to Michelle; committing to our friends, our family and the 12WBT community. It's about committing to reach our goals and committing to do the work we need to do to get there.

I have posted on 12WBT, but that post will get lost in the myriad of other commitments.

So I am committing here. To myself, to you and to anyone else who cares to read my blog.
  • I am committed 100% to get back down to 65kg and stay there. I am committed to following the 12WBT program to get there.
  • I am committed 100% to tone up my body; to tone up my abs and arms for more definition. I am committed to following the 12WBT toning program and Kaz's Get Great Guns program. (GGG)
  • I am committed 100% to run that marathon before the end of the Texas running season. I am committed to joining a run club and following a marathon training program to make it. I will make the same commitment to my run club friends when I join.
While I would love to make these commitments to my family, I know they will undermine my efforts. So I will make them to my 12WBT friends and the like minded friends I will make throughout this journey.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jackie, I love your commitments! You can absolutely do this. Sorry to hear that your family isn't too supportive. How are you feeling about kick-off? All ready?
    It all begins tomorrow! We can do this!

    ReplyDelete